Pages

September 3, 2012

Horses and Shave Ice


Classes started at UH Manoa on the 20th. I'm finding myself knee deep in reading, research and writing. I'm also developing my thesis project, which I'm super excited about, and hope you will be, too, but I'll share more about that once it is more fully formed. In the week leading up to school, things got very busy, but we  managed to find a few minutes to relax before the beginning of the semester:

Out with Meg at our favorite spot for margaritas
Yoga by the koi pond with Cher
Balancing dice on other dice with Tannenbaum


Shave ice with Kelsey and Ray
A la Barney Stinson, Hawaii can't take a bad picture (it was super gray and icky looking in real life)
We took her to steal a horse...

Happy back to school everyone! Just a few weeks too late...

1 comment: