Pages

September 23, 2012

Harry Potter and the Memory of Sunlight

One of the perks of House Management is having an office. Now that I have it, I seldom leave it. I hear that there is such thing as sunlight, but I'm not sure I believe it.  Matthew (my office mate/roommate) lives in this office with me (there is more to this room than pictured, I promise). One of us is always here and when we are both here we share chocolate and potato chips.


This is my desk, in my office at the theatre. Under the stairs. You can see all the essentials are there. Thermos full of hot coffee? Check! Mug and warmer to keep that coffee hot? Check! Speakers for blasting the sultry sounds of Adele while working? Check! Gently sloping roof for maximum space enjoyment? CHECK!!

In the back you can also see my yoga mat, always conveniently on hand, and in the foreground is my laptop on top of a text book. Missing from this picture? The huge pile of library books that is now ALWAYS on my desk because it is too much to take them all home (and who goes home, anyway?). Also missing from this picture? My house elf. Obviously.

Want!

2 comments:

  1. I so feel this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @klynnetree, I thought you might! Want to share a house elf? I hear they are very good as Disapparating, so he could go back and forth between yours and mine :)

    ReplyDelete