Pages

September 5, 2012

Romance: Part 3

This weekend, Joe and I celebrated 3 years of marriage/6 years of being stuck with each other. In honor of that achievement, I'd like to share a conversation that we had:

Me: Hey, that's more than half a decade!
Joe: It's 6/10 of a decade. 3/5 of a decade.
Me: Up top! (we high-five). I don't know how we're going to make it to a decade.
Joe: I don't know how we're going to make it to tomorrow...I never do.

How crazy are we about each other? Remember those secret projects?

I created the Winskinarypedia (Winskye Dictionary-Encyclopedia). It took almost four months and I've been compiling notes for several years. I also made a meat cake.

Meatloaf iced with mashed potatoes with cheese sprinkles and BBQ sauce writing. Mmmm!

Joe wrote a novel for me. A NOVEL! In a month. The man is amazing. I won't reveal more about it yet, because we are working on it and hopefully getting it ready for publication, but it is a young adult adventure book and it is VERY funny. Also, he built me a fort.



Thanks to all our friends and family who constantly support us. Special thanks to Cher, Elise, Ray, Nicole and Murray for thinking of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment