Pages

September 6, 2011

Jonathan Coulton Ruined my Sunday!

From left: Paul McColgan, Jon Coulton, Steve Fisher, Jesse Fisher
I recieved this in a text message on Sunday. Here we see a picture of some of my favorite people. Not only are they at Dragon*Con without us (not their fault, but it still hurts) but they saw Jon Coulton in concert and then got pictures with him the next day. Apparently he's incredibly cool. The thing is, I already knew he was cool. Jon Coulton and I have been destined to be bestest friends since I first heard this song:



I know if I could just meet him we would bond and be friends for life. Instead, my friends got to hang out with him, without me. So I spent Sunday missing Mr. Coulton and my friends. And moping. And I beat Joe at MTG and then moped some more. So to feel better, I listened to this:



If you aren't familiar with Jonathan Coulton, check him out more here: http://www.jonathancoulton.com/primer/

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. He was even more awesome in person! I know, combined, those statements don't make much sense. I was just trying to make you feel better about missing an opportunity to meet your future BFF. His concert was amazing!

    ReplyDelete