Pages

September 29, 2011

Game Night

Sunday nights in our house are family game nights. Let me explain the rules:

1. The winner from the previous week gets to choose the game.
2. If you win more than 2 weeks in a row, we draw names and let someone new choose the game.
3. The winner scores a point for their team on the leader board:
The current board has us all tied up...let the games begin!
4. If you have friends over and the friends win, their points go to the team that invited them over. Anyone want to come over?

We have played a variety of games for game night. Here is a sampling of the chaos from a recent night:




Joe shuffles the deck with his blue stripey margarita close at hand
Shawn is busy...
 ...killing other people's bunnies


Of course, other games are in the mix as well.

Kill the monsters, steal the treasure, stab your buddy. I didn't write the rules.

That's my hand. I already made the tower fall

The electronic thing is annoying. I miss my paper money :(

And just for the record: Joe and I do NOT cheat at Monopoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment