Pages

May 26, 2012

The Sunshine State!

Living in a place as beautiful as Hawaii has really made Joe and I slow down and appreciate what is around us. In a lot of ways Hawaii has been frustrating, but it has also been so good for us in a number of ways as well. One thing is that when we went home for a week, I realized just how lovely our area of Florida really is. Here are some of my favorite shots from my trip home:

Hello, Florida sky!

Crossing the Howard Franklin bridge


Lovely St. Pete Beach. I grew up here!

Hello, palm trees. I've missed you. You are different from Hawaii palms

The contrast here is beautiful. Storms don't roll in like this in HI.

A view of the water going over the bridge HOME!

I've always loved this view going to and from St. Pete Beach

It was good to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment