Pages

May 20, 2012

Shawn and Kris part one

So before the wedding can happen you have to rehearse, right? Here are some photos I shot of the rehearsal for the wedding. It was super casual and lots of fun:

The Bride's Party

The groom's party

The rest of the bride's party and Amy on the right. She was the officiant.

Excited bride-to-be with dad and flower girl

Of course the pre-wedding festivities also needed to include the bachelor and bachelorette parties. I have no record of what went on at the bachelor party, but I know that they went on a bar crawl down St. Pete Beach, just like we did. Joe and I kept in communication so that we didn't run into each other. As of midnight, Shawn wasn't allowed to see his bride until the wedding. I do have record that we girls had fun:

Kris with her sister, and Matron of Honor, Lauren.


At the Drunken Clam

Kris with her lovely bridesmaids!


That's not the only partying we did in Florida, but more on that later. I also hope to have some wedding photos to post soon. Until then, trust me, it was a beautiful event.

No comments:

Post a Comment