Pages

October 14, 2012

A Year Older

Last week I celebrated my 29th birthday. Looking back, I have to say, my twenties have been good to me. I'm grateful to all of my wonderful friends and family who have always made sure that I had epic and amazing celebrations! I had so much fun this year that I thought I should relive it with you, the internet, in a series of blurry, low light photographs! Thanks for a fun night, Hawaii friends!

My wonderful husband made dinner before we hit Waikiki.

Starting the evening off right: Bar 5-0, Tristan, and a mai tai!

Elise and I were photo-bombed by T-Baum.
Murray and Tyler got me a shoe. That they found on a fire hydrant.

Jazz hands! Kristina and Elise got me the beautiful leis that I'm wearing.

Yay Maria! That drink is called a Lava Lava Flow Flow. No joke.

My birthday twin, Gerkemeister D. I had it first, though.


Thanks, T-Baum for being the photographer for the evening!

With Brie at Kelley O'Neil's. Her lovely girlfriend was here somewhere, too.

So glad Kina came out! She and Matthew kept pulling me onto the dance floor.

The gang. Thanks, guys!

So, how do we top this for my thirtieth?