Pages

July 18, 2013

The Quick Update

I will have a longer, better post on how Winskye life is going tomorrow, but for now, here is the quick version.



Lani:
Reading- Stardust by Neil Gaiman (novel, though graphic novel is on my list). Just finished rereading- first three novels in the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. Fabulous Series. Read it. Next on the list- World War Z by Max Brooks.

Activities- crocheting, pinning on Pinterest, watching my cat sit in boxes in ever-cuter positions, wishing I were at the beach. Little bit of work here and there. Anyone hiring for odd jobs or theatrical contract work for the next 2 months? Dial me up!

Not in a box, but isn't she cute?


Joe:
Reading- Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey (one of MY favorite series ever).
Playing- The latest installment in the BioShock franchise. Beautiful game, fun story.
Other- work. working. lots of time spent working.

More on our other exploits soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment