Pages

May 27, 2013

Oh the Cuteness!

So I've been busy over the past couple of months with my new craft obsession: crochet. And especially amigurumi (cute tiny creatures and dolls). I thought I'd share some of what I've been working on with you:

Rachael requested this little bear with a bow.

A little blue penguin!


His and hers penguins!
Cthulu, coming from the sea...
...to cuddle with you!



And what toy collection would be complete without a rotting zombie friend with his intestines spilling out?

His eyes are coming out and he's missing one arm. What's not to love?


It's not all little creatures, though. I've been into recycling fabric lately as well, for gift wrap, head bands, and now home made rugs.

From a ball of fabric strips...

...to a crochet rug that Lulu immediately claimed.
My current project is a Wookie for Nicole and I'm hoping to get an Etsy shop up and running this summer with a variety of cuteness and some other non-crochet stuff. Until then I'm willing to take requests and work out pricing on a case-by-case basis (or on a barter system). Let me know if you see something you like or have something you want that you don't see here. All of these were by request, so dream big. I make them up as people ask for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment